Saturday, April 8, 2006

unarchives again

(Mar 16 2006 Thursday)

one

No one's infallible, me more than most
Yet incompetence makes me cringe
as does inefficiency
But I'm nothing if not fair
no, really
I can say nothing unless
I can say with perfect honesty
that I have done what had to be done
Hypocrisy is no god of mine

two
Admiration is sweet
whatever form it takes

stupid old man
You play dirty and get personal
That's not very well-bred of you
chauvinist and bigot
Narrow-minded stubborn stuck-in-the-mud
old man
Can you not see anyone else's point of view
for once
Can you not give credit where due
avoid taking it all for yourself
a single time
Respecting others is not a crime, nor a disease
The things you say are not funny
All they serve to do
is to demolish, bit by bit,
the last vestiges of any modicum of respect
I may have had
for you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

incompetence...
growl..

the stupid old man thing is too real... seriously are u influenced by alanis??